We are offering on-site and live video consultations to respect social distancing preferences and requirements. You choose which method works best for you!
For those who prefer to have an on-site consultation, we’re still able to do in-person visits safely. On-site consultations work really well for exterior jobs and can also be done with limited or no direct contact.
Live Video Consultations
Want to update the look of your home? Our Live Video Consultations allow us to provide you with a quote for your painting job without having to visit your home in person. Each appointment takes between 30-60 minutes, depending on the size of your project. It’s a safe, quick, and easy way to get a price quote.
We’ve taken proactive steps to ensure that our customers and our teams stay safe:
Happy, Healthy Teams
- Checking the health of our team members regularly
- Team members won’t come to work if they aren’t well
Peace of Mind
- Team members regularly wash their hands and use hand sanitizer before, during, and after jobs and consultations
- Limiting our crew sizes as we plan each job
- Maintaining at least 6 feet of distance at all times while on the job
- You can choose between a live video consultation or an on-site consultation
- If you are happy to move forward we will schedule you for the time that's best for you
- Painting and payment can be completed without contact
- Our top priority is the health and safety of our customers and teams
- Consultations and painting appointments are scheduled at a time that best suits you
If you prefer, we can also perform an in-person consultation without direct contact—just give us a call to set one up. If you have questions or need support with canceling or rescheduling an appointment, please call 1-888-969-1329.
We ask that you do not schedule an in-person service if you or anyone in your home is feeling unwell. We’ll work with you to schedule an appointment in the future when everyone is safe and healthy.
To book a new appointment, click here.