Interior House Painting Services
From lightening up a living room to a complete color overhaul, the impact a fresh coat of paint can have a huge impact on your home's interior! Taking weeks to try and do it all on your own can also have a huge impact—just not in a good way.
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING has made the process of getting your house's interior painted a whole lot less annoying. We deliver both speed and quality, so you don’t have to shift your whole life around just to get your house painted. We paint the following interior spaces:
- Living Rooms,
- Dining Rooms,
- Home Offices,
- Doors, and
Our Interior Painters Care
After you book your painting job, we’ll set up a call before your project date to go over the details:
- Confirm paint color and details,
- Ask you to remove all valuables, fragile items, pictures and shelves from the area you’re having painted,
- Recommend finding a place for your pets while painting is completed,
- Answer questions you have about your painting project, and
- An email that confirms everything you’ll need for an amazing paint day.
Before starting to paint, our crew of professional painters will do a walkthrough to assess the project and get your home ready for painting:
- Cover your floors,
- Move and cover your furniture,
- Fill holes or cracks in the walls,
- Repair drywall and finish,
- Remove wallpaper, and
- Window caulking.
Interior House Painting Colors
Choosing the right colours can be one of the hardest parts of the job. You don’t have to do it alone! We’re happy to sit down and consult with you about which colors will work best for your home.
Our experts will walk you through the basics of house paint color schemes and ideas, and help you find the perfect colors for your space.
Color Theory 101
Wondering which color palettes will best suit your space? Here are some things to think about when choosing colors:
- Monochromatic colors are one hue, varied in saturation and value. For example, a pale red, paired with dark red and a pure red.
- Analogous colors are a combination of up to three similar colors. For example, yellow, orange-yellow, and orange.
- Complementary colors are based on contrasting colors and often include both warm and cool colors. The high contrast of complementary colors often creates a vibrant look, especially when used at full saturation. For example, yellows and blues.
Simple, Straightforward Pricing
At WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, you’ll receive a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost of your paint job. Our estimators give you an up-front, accurate price—you won’t end up with extra costs you didn’t plan for. No surprises here!
We’re Not Happy Unless You’re Happy
Nothing more important to us than getting the job done right. We’ll do a final walkthrough with you while the paint is drying to make sure no touch-ups are needed, then we’ll provide a full clean up once you sign off on the work. The next day, you’ll receive a follow-up call to ensure you’re happy with everything.
Schedule an Appointment
Book a free, no obligation estimate for your interior painting job today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Interior House Painting
Is it OK to paint inside in cold weather?
Yes, you can paint your house during cold weather. Since the interior is still a moderate temperature and not subject to weather damage, the time it takes for the paint to dry is relatively the same as painting during warmer weather.
What helps latex paint cure faster?
- Decide on the color of your paint: darker, glossier colors with lots of pigmentation take longer to cure than a light colored, flatter paint color.
- Apply your paint in two or more thin, even coats. This helps the paint dry faster between coats. You should allow about 2 hours for the paint to dry.
- Keep the room as ventilated as possible for 2 weeks after applying your paint. Air movements help the paint dry and cure faster.
- If the humidity is high in your area, consider placing an air conditioner or use a dehumidifier.
Do ceilings need two coats of paint?
No. You typically need only one coat if using special ceiling paint and a good brush. If it’s your first time doing a paint job or you are unsure of what to do, than consider calling the WOW 1 DAY PAINTING crew to help with your ceiling painting. They can reach high areas and get the job done in no time!
Do you paint ceilings or walls first?
It’s best to paint the ceiling first, then attend to the walls. This allows you to cover up any paint residue from ceiling paint that has ended up on your walls.
How much does it cost to paint the interior of a 2500 square foot house?
This depends on how many rooms are in your house, and the way your house is built. For a 2500 square foot house, you may want to leave this big paint job up to a professional - especially if you are planning to repaint the entire interior. Call WOW 1 DAY PAINTING today for a free estimate!